POOL (Definition from Merriam-Webster)
(verb): to combine (as resources) in a common pool or effort
(noun): an aggregation of the interests or property of different persons made to further a joint undertaking by subjecting them to the same control and a common liability
POOL.today is a collaborative initiative to combine resources for a common goal: #POOLwealth #POOLwellness #POOL4good (Charity)
WHY we POOL?
- We wish to leverage off each other’s expertise and experience.
- We believe the sum of the parts is greater than the individual part on its own.
- We want to share resources and to free up ‘time’ for us to focus on our passions.
- We want our efforts to enable our future self and our future generations.
- We POOL so that life may be simpler.
WHAT we POOL?
HOW to POOL
- Join our private club of partners E: club@POOL.today